Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Leeteuk & Krystal - 투정 (Whining)

Lagu ni Eeteuk Oppa nyanyi masa kat MBC Enjoy Today. Guest what? His soft and smooth vocal really made everyone surprised. After that, Eeteuk Krystal got the opportunity to record this song in the studio. You have to listen to this song..so romantic and you can feel the love scene in this song. 
Oppa, you make me crazy lately....I've listen to this song so many times..just love both Eeteuk & Krystal vocal. 


Leeteuk & Krystal - Toojung
Credits. hyoimieholic at SJ-WORLD.NET
Take out only with full credits.

[Krystal] Dahpdahpheh babo gateun nuh uhjjuhm guhruhkeh noonchigah uhbtnee
nae aegyoeh shikuhndoonghahn nee mahltoo heemee jjook bbajyuh

[Leeteuk] Guhgeh ahnyah baboyah nee uhlgoolmahn bwahdoh
neh murigah saehayehjeeneun guel molah
dajunghan eebbeun mahldeul ohn jongil yunsuphehtneundae

[Together] Sohljikhageh pyohyunhae bwah soshimhan neoreul jogeum buhreegoh
han guluhm duh gahkahee
neegah naheh majeemak sarangee dwehgeereul naneun meeduhlkeh
Forever With You

[Krystal] Suhwoonheh nuheh moogwansheem uhjjuhm guhruhkeh nareul moruhnee
ddoh gakeumeun tooktook nehbehtneun mahlloh heemee jjook bbajyuh

[Leeteuk] Guhgeh ahnyah baboyah nee uhlgoolmahn bwahdoh
neh murigah saehayehjeeneun guel molah
dajunghan eebbeun mahldeul ohn jongil yunsuphehtneundae

[Together] Sohljikhageh pyohyunhae bwah soshimhan neoreul jogeum buhreegoh
han guluhm duh gahkahee
neegah naheh majeemak sarangee dwehgeereul naneun meeduhlkeh
Forever With You

[Together] Eejehn nuhmahneh han saram han maeumee dwen oori doo saram
mahneun sheegahn huruhndehdoh youngwonhee ee soongahn ahreumdapgeh ganjikheh

[Together]Sohljikhageh pyohyunhae bwah soshimhan neoreul jogeum buhreegoh
han guluhm duh gahkahee
neegah naheh majeemak sarangee dwehgeereul naneun meeduhlkeh
Forever With You


Leeteuk & Krystal - "Whining"
Credits. hyoimieholic at SJ-WORLD.NET
Take out with full credits.

[Krystal] It’s frustrating The babo like you how can you have so little sense
Your apathetic way of talking at my aegyo makes all my strength goes away

[Leeteuk] That’s not it you babo By just looking at your face
my head becomes pure white I don’t know
I practiced tender pretty words all day long

[Together] Express yourself honestly throw away the timid you by just a little bit
one step closer
I will believe that you will become my last love
Forever with You

[Krystal] I’m saddened your apathy How can you not know me so much
And because of the words you spit out sometimes my strength goes away

[Leeteuk] That’s not it you babo By just looking at your face
my head becomes pure white I don’t know
I practiced tender pretty words all day long

[Together] Express yourself honestly throw away the timid you by just a little bit
one step closer
I will believe that you will become my last love
Forever with You

[Together] Now only your one person us two people who became one heart
Although a lot of time passed forever I will treasure this moment

[Together] Express yourself honestly throw away the timid you by just a little bit
one step closer
I will believe that you will become my last love
Forever with You



No comments:

Post a Comment

My friend say: