Tuesday, February 01, 2011

If I Could Turn Back Time

If I Could Turn Back The Time & I Have Magic Power I Will Start To Love Super Junior Since Their Debut

If I Could Turn Back The Time & I Have Magic Power I Will Protect Super Junior From All Gossips That Hurts Them
If I Could Turn Back The Time & I Have Magic Power I Will Choose Eunhyuk To Be My First Love

If I Could Turn Back The Time & I Have Magic Power I Will Pray Hard Asking From GOD To Have A Dongsaeng Like Kyuhyun
If I Could Turn Back The Time & I Have Magic Power I Will Asking Eeteuk To Be My Brother When I Was Still A School Student
If I Could Turn Back The Time & I Have Magic Power  I Will Begging Hangeng For Not Leaving SJ & Stay With SJ Forever
If I Could Turn Back The Time & I Have Magic Power I Will Make All People In This World To Love SJ

OUR PEARL SAPPHIRE BLUE SEA

If I Could Turn Back The Time & I Have Magic Power I Will Prevent Kangin From The Unforgotten Incident
If I Could Turn Back The Time & I Have Magic Power I Will Work Harder Just To Make Sure SJ Will Win The GDA
If I Could Turn Back The Time & I Have Magic Power I Will Make Sorry Sorry & Bonamana Conquer All Radio Station In This World
If I Could Turn Back The Time & I Have Magic Power I Will Do Eveything For SJ

2 comments:

  1. huuu~~crying again read this..T__T

    ReplyDelete
  2. masa akak tulis pun da rasa sedih...tetibe tingat kat dorang semua

    ReplyDelete

My friend say: