Saturday, February 12, 2011

Bitting My Lips

Rules:
1. Put your music library on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. You must write that song title as the answer to the question, no matter how silly it sounds! Most of the time they seem to work though, strangely enough.
4. Ok, go!
5. When you're done, tag 20 people in this note, and make sure to tag the person who sent you this. The answer to #20 is the Title of your note.



1.If someone says, “Is this okay?” You say?
Smile Again.. tengah smile la ni


2. How would you describe yourself?
InHyeong..mean a doll..am i? oo..no. im not a doll ok..


3. What do you like in a guy/girl?
Coagulation...hahhaa...so stupid




4. How do you feel to today?
Love Again.. I love saturday again..hehehe


5. What is your life’s purpose?
Just Like Now.. hmmm.... satisfy with my life now.ok la.. 


6. What's your motto?
Chobyeol..mean first star. hahhaa


7. What do your friends think of you?
Hope by kyuhyun. Hmm...are they?




8. What do you think of your parents?
My All Is In You. I love my mum with all my heart, Everytime i listen to this song, it will always remind to my mother


9. What do you think about very often?
Haejosaeyo..Please.. Please drive me to office im tired driving everyday.haha..Please give me more annual leave..keke


10. What is 2 + 2?
Sorry Sorry..hahaha 




11What do you think of your best friend(s)?
Bitting My Lips? Ooo..no la..my friend my best friend




12. What do you think of the person you like?
Waiting For You. I will always waiting for you until the end of my life




13. What is your life story?
Miss You.. I miss someone deep in my heart. One of them is my late father and the other one is....




14. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Just Like Now.. Hahaha.. Be an ELF again


15. What do you think of when you see the person you like?
Love Again... maybe because he is so special




16. What will you dance to at your wedding?
Grumbling..with eeteuk..can ar?




17. What will they play at your funeral?
What? Oooo..this is sensitive.. no song.. only Al-Fatihah


18. What is your biggest fear?
Hope..Im scare if my hope will just left as a hope




19. What is your biggest secret?
My All Is In you.. who? heheh


20. What will you post this as?
Bitting My Lips

2 comments:

  1. hahaha.. 2+2=Sorry Sorry.. huhuhu

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehhe...akak pening bile nak tulis jwpn dia..cam apa tah..kekek

    ReplyDelete

My friend say: